Tree of Savior: Need More Testing Before Releasing
This game really needs much much further testing before it's released to public. look what we have now, bugs, bots, client crash, unbalance class, etc. not to mention slowpoke fix or not even fixed at all. i was once said to my friend, i rather have imc close the game now for few months or years. have them fix and test everything, then release this game back rather than they keep server up and make players suffer. even at this point, i start to think that u really need to be a masochist to keep playing this game.
anyway, on the topic, part of the game that annoys me:
1. pet taking character slot. (i think this is the only game that apply this feature)
2. freaking restriction on trade, even between ur own characters
3. buff slot limit (i dont know how many times i wanna punch someone after they overwrite pardoner buffs. even after i asked them nicely not to use the skill. yes im looking at u swift step user. then again all of this agony shouldnt arise if there's no buff limit)
4. Waiting two days to receive market silver
5. Dps meta (all hail meta whoreshipper)
6. Potato Servers (cant agree more)
7. login error, commander load fail
8. Spell cancelling results in CD/mana loss
9. Tons of mob spam annoying skills (sleep,stun, freeze) not to mention magnetic force now
10. 100% unachievable in some maps
11. and last, uselessly large map (must be sadistic map designer)
on side note, idm with current dungeon run limit. i cant imagine doing same dungeon 5 times a day, on 5 chars, for a week straight. and since client crash a lot lately, i might end up pulling all of my hair instead of having fun.
buff duration? fair enough imo (though i agree blessing should have more uptime). if the reason is because it distracts u from battle, then i think u need to focus on class that solely do 1-2 buffs only. like u only need a split second to check which buffs are off, then ur finger can recast it in split second too naturally (unless u lag as hell). it's part of the fun of playing certain class when u need to keep track of ur buffs.
Feretory Hills - Tree Of Savior Silver Bot Haven
Tree of Savior Skill Attributes
There are exceptions though. For example, if it's something like cloaking or split shot then only red will benefit.
I'm not going to play Tree of Savior anymore
I only logon to do TBL matches, and 90% of them are crashing now, so I can't even do that.
Tree Of Savior Known Issues part 1
If you are stuck in the map and can’t move to another area, please use Klaipeda Warp Scroll.If you can’t restart the game after you close the client, end the Steam process in Task Manager or reboot your PC.
Is it possible that we'll see crafting/artisanship take a more extensive role in ToS?
My point being, is it possible that we'll see different kind of progression paths for secondary skills? So let's say woodcutting for example, you could go from novice woodcutter-->lumberjack--> wood muncher. And I don't mean woodcutting just for woodcutting's sake. I mean having all the produce from those skills be intrinsically woven into the game.
Tosgold website presentation
TOSGold.com has providing Tree of Savior services since 2016, virtual currency (Tree of Savior Gold, Silver, power levelling, items sale on the most popular MMORPG games today.