Tree of Savior | plans for combat system changes
Our general goal for the year, besides system stabilization, has been creating and revising contents as a way to develop the gameplay of Tree of Savior into a more pleasant one for every player.
The first big aspect we have in mind is PvP play, especially in terms of Team Battle League rules and general environment, and GvG stabilization.
The second aspect we want to focus on are ways to connect the main storyline of TOS with future field, dungeon and raid updates.
The combat system changes we’re discussing today are deeply related to several aspects of the game we’re trying to improve with our plan, so we feel like they’re crucial when trying to produce noticeable results.
Here are just a few of the proposed changes:
- A new formula will be used for damage calculation. It will even out the amount of attack your character has in relation to defense.
- Skill attack calculation will be more dependent upon level, stats, and weapons.
- Stats will no longer have "hidden" modifiers. The effects of each stat will be changed, as well. For example, whereas STR used to give physical attack, critical attack, block penetration, and max weight, in the future, it will give only physical attack and accuracy.
- There will be a way for players to reset attributes and exchange attributes for attribute points.
- Transcendence will have "a higher influence on attack."
- Regular fields will see a change in difficulty so that they are less "demanding to solo characters near the recommended level."
- Regular monsters that are found in large groups will no longer have access to "advanced skills."
There are a few reasons for these changes. The team wants to optimize the game for PvP play, including the Team Battle League and "GvG stabilization." It also is looking into "ways to connect the main storyline of ToS with future field, dungeon, and raid updates." The changes are also simply "part of [its] yearly plans to make ToS a friendlier game in the long run."
These changes will be going live on the Korean version's test server later this month. They should make their way to the international version sometime this summer.
Announcement Regarding Price Changes and South American Server
Until yesterday, the Founder's Pack products were available for purchase at prices set by Steam, which take the living standards of individual countries into consideration. If, for example, a player from NA had to pay $49.99 for a package, another player living in a different country was able to purchase it for half that price or even less.
Tree of Savior: Need More Testing Before Releasing
This game really needs much much further testing before it's released to public. look what we have now, bugs, bots, client crash, unbalance class, etc.
Tree of Savior's Current Queue System Needs Some Changes
I think theres bigger issue on how Queue system mixes for example lv 150ish players with 170ish players in missions.
Sexy Tree of Savior Cosplay
With Christmas hats sexy tree of Savior cosplay. Very hot girl!!!
Tree Of Savior Story
The story starts with a huge tree. After this tree had appeared on the Earth, the Goddesses who had been protecting the humans suddenly disappeared from the Earth.
Tree Of Savior Regular Maintenance Notice
Tree Of Savior will be performing Server Maintenance from 01:00 EST to 05:00 EST.Game Service will be unavailable for approximately 4 hour.